This Program is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to expand to the US market
- Brave and Bold game changers who are ready to live the American Dream
- Small business owners who want to open an affiliate in the USA
- Investors, startups, dreamers, and visionaries who want to move to the USA and make a difference!
- People who are willing to do whatever it takes to build a 7-fig business in the USA!
What's in it for me:
- 4 Live calls with an immigration attorney per month (the value of 600 USD per call)
- Support group of like-minded people
- Access to all upcoming courses in the ImmigrationBiz Academy
- Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions
- No more confusion
- Option to cancel anytime
- Step by step strategy how to move to the USA
- Step by step strategy how to start a business in the USA
- Step by step strategy how to study in the USA at the Ivy League School
- Step by step strategy how to get B visa approval
- Step by step strategy how to get a green card to the USA
Step by step strategy how to live your American Dream!
To help get you started, here are a few of our community's favorite resources:
Need More Help? Hire an Expert!
If you wish to work with me 1-on-1 you can always book a private consultation with me. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a consultation.
If you need any assistance or you wish to cancel your subscription you can email us at email@example.com.
About the instructor
Marieta is the founder of ImmigrationBiz, a passionate entrepreneur, and author who has been featured in several media outlets including Forbes, Playboy CBS News 8, Pravda, Radio Expres, and WOMANMAN, EMMA, LA Start-up Magazine among others. Marieta moved to the U.S. from Slovakia in 2007 where she graduated from the prestigious Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago. Upon graduation, Marieta relocated to New York, where she started ImmigrationBiz, with a focus on working with foreign investors and entrepreneurs who want to expand to the U.S. market. Marieta’s main interest is helping foreign startups, entrepreneurs and investors to move to the U.S. with ease in order to live their ‘American Dream.’