Do you want to travel to the USA but you don't know how to apply for the visitor visa?
This course will teach you:
- What's B-2 visa and what are the requirements?
- How to apply for the B-2 visa?
- What type of evidence do you need to submit
- How to establish strong ties to your home country
- What is the number one reason for B-2 visa denial?
- How to increase the chances to get your visa approval
- What to say/not to say when entering the USA at the port of entry
- How to extend or change the visa status in the USA
- What's the difference between ESTA and B-2 visa
- What are the other alternatives for B-2 visa
About the instructor
Marieta is the founder of ImmigrationBiz, a passionate entrepreneur, and author who has been featured in several media outlets including Forbes, Playboy CBS News 8, Pravda, Radio Expres, and WOMANMAN, EMMA, LA Start-up Magazine among others. Marieta moved to the U.S. from Slovakia in 2007 where she graduated from the prestigious Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago. Upon graduation, Marieta relocated to New York, where she started ImmigrationBiz, with a focus on working with foreign investors and entrepreneurs who want to expand to the U.S. market. Marieta’s main interest is helping foreign startups, entrepreneurs and investors to move to the U.S. with ease in order to live their ‘American Dream.’