Learn our step-by-step proven strategies how to start a business and get E-2 Investor visa to the USA!
You will learn:
- How to start your E-2 Visa Application
- How to obtain E-2 Visa funds and document the legal source
- What are the E2 Visa Treaty Countries
- How to meet all requirements and step by step apply for E-2 Visa + E-2 Visa checklist
- How to create a business that is real, active and not marginal
- How to draft a perfect E-2 Business Plan + SAMPLE of the Business Plan that we have used for many of our clients
- How to prepare the evidence for the source of funds including the Loan Agreement, CPA letter, etc.
- How to file DS 160
- How to file DS 156
- How to file for E2 visa for your spouse
- How to file for E2 Visa for your kids
- How to prepare for your E-2 Visa interview
- How to pass the E-2 Visa interview
- How to get a Work Permit for your Spouse
- How to change the status in the USA from XY to E-2 Visa by filing I-129
- 8 Live Sessions with Marieta to teach you personally how to file for E-2 Visa and get APPROVED!
About the instructor
Marieta is the founder of ImmigrationBiz, a passionate entrepreneur, and author who has been featured in several media outlets including Forbes, Playboy CBS News 8, Pravda, Radio Expres, and WOMANMAN, EMMA, LA Start-up Magazine among others. Marieta moved to the U.S. from Slovakia in 2007 where she graduated from the prestigious Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago. Upon graduation, Marieta relocated to New York, where she started ImmigrationBiz, with a focus on working with foreign investors and entrepreneurs who want to expand to the U.S. market. Marieta’s main interest is helping foreign startups, entrepreneurs and investors to move to the U.S. with ease in order to live their ‘American Dream.’