Learn How to Apply for F-1/M-1 Visa & Study in the USA!
In this course you will learn:
- What are the F-1/M-1 Visa requirements
- How to apply and pay the SEVIS fee
- What is I-20 form and how to to get it
- How to prepare the evidence in order to get a visa approval by the US Embassy
- How to establish strong ties to your home country in order to get a visa approval
- How to extend the visa in the USA
- How to change the visa status in the USA
- How to apply for OPT and work in the USA
- How to work while you study in the USA
- How to transfer from one school to another
- 6 days money back guarantee!
About the instructor
Marieta is the founder of ImmigrationBiz, a passionate entrepreneur, and author who has been featured in several media outlets including Forbes, Playboy CBS News 8, Pravda, Radio Expres, and WOMANMAN, EMMA, LA Start-up Magazine among others. Marieta moved to the U.S. from Slovakia in 2007 where she graduated from the prestigious Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago. Upon graduation, Marieta relocated to New York, where she started ImmigrationBiz, with a focus on working with foreign investors and entrepreneurs who want to expand to the U.S. market. Marieta’s main interest is helping foreign startups, entrepreneurs and investors to move to the U.S. with ease in order to live their ‘American Dream.’